Programming codes for Denon AVRx3400H

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming codes for Denon AVRx3400H

wettmann
Extra
I have tried all 55 codes and it is not listed in the list of receivers in the setup wizard. This seems to be a common problems with Dish Hopper and new Receivers. Is there a play to add new codes to operate new receivers or are we left to find all in one remotes on our own?
Tags (3)
5 Replies

Re: Programming codes for Denon AVRx3400H

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Codes are added frequently as sent from the manufacturers, however not all devices will work with Dish remotes. They can only guarantee they will work with Dish equipment. You may try the learning feature if you have the original remote.

aaazdaddy
Extra

Geez, only about the most popular Denon receiver in recent years...come on DISH! Which model should I use?

So I hit the power button on my remote; the TV turns on, Dish starts to play, then it reverts to the Denon screen and I must press the SAT button on the side of the remote to get back to Dish. Process takes about 20 seconds or so. Sure would be nice if I hit the power button and the TV comes on, the AVR fires up and SAT is on.  Ideas?

DISH Employee

Hello, aaazdaddy. I am sorry to hear that you're having this issue with our services. I just want to make sure I understand the issue. When your TV is off and you power it on it starts on the DISH Picture and shift to your Denon TVs Menu/Home and you have you have to press the SAT button to have it shift back? 

aaazdaddy
Extra

Yes, when I hit the power button on my dish remote, the Dish screen come on, then it switches to the TV screen, then the Denon screen. I must then press the SAT button on the side to have Dish come back on. This whole routine takes 20-30 seconds. Apparently thereis no way to access Dish using  Fire TV Cube voice commands.

Thanks,

Bob

DISH Employee

Thank you for clarifying that! Is there any change if you power on the Denon TV with the remote it came with the TV or does it do that same thing?