Program guide favorites locking up

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program guide favorites locking up

I have been having one of my favorites list that has been locking up since June and the Dish employees keep telling me this is a known software problem. I have spent 6+ hours on the phone trying to get this problem resolved and was just basically told I will have to deal with it until it's resolved. How much longer do I have to deal with this? If the problem is not resolved by January 1, 2018, I will be seeking television service elsewhere. Extremely disappointed in how long this has taken!
Tags (2)
4 Replies

Re: Program guide favorites locking up

DISH Employee
We don't have any updates as to when this might be resolved, what model of Hopper do you have?

I have no idea. It says Hopper with Sling on the front. One of the Dish employees said I needed a new one and they sent it to me a few months back.

DISH Employee
DustinRandolph wrote:
I have no idea. It says Hopper with Sling on the front. One of the Dish employees said I needed a new one and they sent it to me a few months back.

When you said the Guide is locking up your Favorites List, do you mean that you're not able to scroll up and down or see all of the channel in the favorites list?

Try opening the Guide, then press Guide again and change from your favorites list to "None." Wait about 10 seconds, then change back to your Favorites list and see if you're able to scroll through the Guide again and if the channels are listed on the Favorites List.

3500Dodge
Camera Crew
Dustin, check my post in the Hopper forum. Same issue. I have been waiting for over 11 months for a fix. Might as well sit back and don't expect a resolution anytime soon.