cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Program an audio source into Hopper 3 Remote

utdubob
Camera Crew

I'm brand new to Dish; started 12/4/18.  This is my second post.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

The installation tech that installed my system programmed my remote to control the volume of my audio system through the LG Sound Bar.  My TV is setup to deliver the audio to my sound bar through a fiber optic cable and the internal speakers are turned off.  With the DTV system, the volume controls would run the TV sound up and down and the TVโ€™s on-screen sound level would give me a reference number.  The Dish Tech programmed the remote to run the sound bar level up or down but that does not show me the reference level on my TVs screen like it did before.  He said it could do one or the other, but not both.  He left it controlling the sound bar level and I want to change it back to controlling the TVs level.  I have looked for a way to do that, but canโ€™t seem to find the process to do that.  Can anybody point me to the written instructions on how to do that?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Program an audio source into Hopper 3 Remote

utdubob
Camera Crew
I've been playing with the remote and system settings this morning and took a look at the programming functions of my TV. I found the setting change on my TV to once again display the sound level numbers (0 - 100) along the right side of my TV screen. It wasn't being controlled by the DISH Remote. Once again, things are normal. Life is good! ๐Ÿ˜
1 Reply

Re: Program an audio source into Hopper 3 Remote

utdubob
Camera Crew
I've been playing with the remote and system settings this morning and took a look at the programming functions of my TV. I found the setting change on my TV to once again display the sound level numbers (0 - 100) along the right side of my TV screen. It wasn't being controlled by the DISH Remote. Once again, things are normal. Life is good! ๐Ÿ˜