Program Guide Display

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Guide Display

khorlings
Extra
My hopper was upgraded and I'm finding the new program guide hard to read. The old guide went across the entire width of the screen, the new guide only goes 3/4 of the way across the screen. On the right side is a small picture (like a PIP) of the current channel with a description below it. Is there a way to reformat that and put that on the top or completely get rid of that? I did try everything I could find under settings/guide but no luck. Thank you!
3 Replies

Re: Program Guide Display

DISH Employee
There are some things to be done to change the look of the Guide! Can you please press the buttons of; Menu> Settings> Guide. Once you have made the changes through there please exit out of that screen and select Appearance Settings to change between Modern and Classic.

Can anybody tell me what the circle with triangle/arrow symbols in the program guide menu mean? They look sort of like this: (>) ??? :?:

cecilbollinger wrote:
Can anybody tell me what the circle with triangle/arrow symbols in the program guide menu mean? They look sort of like this: (>) ??? :?:

This means the event is available On Demand
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator