Primetime Anytime never records anything

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primetime Anytime never records anything

Dgen2340
Extra
I've triple checked the record settings and everything looks good on that end, but after researching the issue it seems that the technician that set up our system might have used the wrong satellites. I am located in Mississippi, and our Dish is programmed to satellites 119 and 110. From my research it seems that we might need to be using 61.5 and 77, as we are Eastern. I don't want to go digging in the settings too deep and end up messing something up, but I would like to make sure that everything is set up properly. I was a bit uneasy with the tech as he stated several times that it was his last day with the company.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Primetime Anytime never records anything

DISH Employee

Dgen2340, in your current location it really would depend on the line of sight from your antenna to the satellites that could determine whether you would be on what we call the Western Arc or the Eastern Arc. If there was something blocking the signal to the southeast, like a building or trees, the technician would set you up with the Western Arc, the 119 and 110 satellites.

I would be happy to take a look at your account and make sure everything was set up correctly. Can you please Private Message me with the phone number and 4 digit Pin on the account so I can access it?

To send a Private Message:
1. Make sure you are signed into the Communities page.
2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
3. Click Compose New Message.
4. Enter the recipient's name (JasmineD) in the Send to area.
5. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
6. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
7. Then click Send Message

2 Replies

Dgen2340
Extra
*edited original post

DISH Employee

Dgen2340, in your current location it really would depend on the line of sight from your antenna to the satellites that could determine whether you would be on what we call the Western Arc or the Eastern Arc. If there was something blocking the signal to the southeast, like a building or trees, the technician would set you up with the Western Arc, the 119 and 110 satellites.

I would be happy to take a look at your account and make sure everything was set up correctly. Can you please Private Message me with the phone number and 4 digit Pin on the account so I can access it?

To send a Private Message:
1. Make sure you are signed into the Communities page.
2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
3. Click Compose New Message.
4. Enter the recipient's name (JasmineD) in the Send to area.
5. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
6. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
7. Then click Send Message