Prime Time recordings missing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime Time recordings missing

Mike31z
Character Actor

When I open the Prime Time Icon in the DVR Screen. "No Events to Display" is the only entry.

I have reset DVR Twice, no help.

What can I do?

10 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Prime Time recordings missing

Mike31z
Character Actor

I got it half fixed.  I opened the RED options, Then Clicked on Network Icon, changed my option from Network to Title. Recording showed up. When I switch back to Network they disappear. 

I got the programs but I still need a fix.

DISH Employee

Hello, Mike31z. That definitely sounds very strange. When you change it to Networks is this the only time that recordings go missing? 

Mike31z
Character Actor

Yes, when I am on the Prime Time recording page and sort by Networks I get "No Events to Display" , when I change to Title the listings re appear.

DISH Employee

HI Mike. Sorry for the delayed response. Just to clarify when the receiver is reset are you able to sort by network to see your Prime Time recordings?

Mike31z
Character Actor

I reset it twice of different days. sort by title is the only way to view PT programs.

DISH Employee

Can you tell me how long this has been happening?

Mike31z
Character Actor

4 days or so. I remember looking for the new Magnum PI under Newtork and watching it. The next time I looked for it all the network channels was missing. Then I did a couple of changing the option within the PT listing which had no listings and changed it to title and the listing re appeared.  This happened about 3 weeks and I did the Network to Title and back to Network and everything was ok.

I do use a OTA USB connector and tommorrow I will disconnect that device remove the channel listings and do a couple of resets. I am also affected by Madison WI channel 27-00 WKOW ABC 27 being removed for some reason, that the reason I have the OTA USB adapter.

DISH Employee

I did check on this end to see if there were any other reports from other customers having this issue. Lets see what happens after the reset, if the reset does not rectify this issue please reach back out to us and so that we can create a ticket  to submit this issue to our engineering team for further review.

Mike31z
Character Actor

I dis connected the OTA usb adapter. reset using the red button on Hopper, no change.  disconneted power for 15 seconds. no change. I am out of Ideas on what to do. Please open a help ticket.

Mike P