Premier League Timers Not Working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier League Timers Not Working

croshaj2
Character Actor
For the last three weeks or more all my Premier League (NBCSP and other NBC channels) and Championship Soccer (BEIN Sports) timers have stopped working. It looks like the titling is messed up in the Dish guide but I cannot re-create the DVR timers again because it only gives me the option to record this one show and not the series anymore. This does not happen with any other programming just ALL the soccer programming I have which is just bizarre.

English soccer is the only reason I have TV at all and there is not a lot of point paying for all this expensive Joey equipment if it doesn't work properly.
16 Replies

Re: Premier League Timers Not Working

croshaj2
Character Actor
Not only that but I missed all the FA Cup soccer games today even though I had existing active DVR timers. Same issue will only allow me to select Record this episode not the series!

DISH Employee
croshaj2 wrote:
Not only that but I missed all the FA Cup soccer games today even though I had existing active DVR timers. Same issue will only allow me to select Record this episode not the series!

Hello croshaj2, we're sorry to read that you didn't record when scheduled. A few customers have reported a similar issue. To resolve this, please delete the present event timer, and set up a new one to record the show you're wanting.

croshaj2
Character Actor
The fix doesn't work, I deleted all my timers and then re-selected a match tomorrow and it still only gave me the option to "Record This" and not the series.

croshaj2
Character Actor
And why is it only soccer programming where this happens???!

Same problem here. Dish Support says its the service providor, but Prem is NBC and FA cup is Fix, so mightily suspicious.

croshaj2
Character Actor
Right, and the English Championship games are BEIN Sports which is not part of Fox or NBC ...

croshaj2
Character Actor
Still the same issue. Had to manually set all recordings for the next week, took about 20 mins. Time to talk to DirecTV.

croshaj2
Character Actor
No update from Dish on solving this issue, looks like they are happy for their customers to pay for a service that doesn't work as designed.

VanessaK
Camera Crew
This is a known issue that our engineers are already aware of and are working on a fix. These issues must be resolved either through a software release (KPI) or escalating the issue to our broadcasters (KSI) and cannot be resolved through equipment replacements or tech visits. By reporting the issues, our engineering team and Technical Operations team can work together to find the correct resolution.