Possible Bug With U336

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Bug With U336

johnbehm
Character Actor
I upgraded to U336 on the 14th and, happily, I now have use of my External Hard Drive. Big win for me. However, since the upgrade I now no longer see all of my recordings when I hit "Options" then "Manage Recordings". I like to place shows that I have watched in a "Watched" folder in case I need it again some time later. Just like to keep things tidy and not accidentally begin to re-watch the wrong episode. Am I possibly missing something?
10 Replies

Re: Possible Bug With U336

DISH Employee
Can you provide me some details about the recordings like what are the names and channel(s) they were recorded on?

johnbehm
Character Actor
It seems to be limited to FOX prime time shows. Is it necessary now to wait until Auto Hop is available to move any show?

peggyrh
Associate Producer
If you change the number of days to keep from default of 8 to minimum of 2 you should be able to move recordings after 2 days. If you leave settings at 8 days then you have to wait till after that.

johnbehm
Character Actor
Is this new? I never noticed it before. These are actually scheduled recordings, not prime time anytime recordings.

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Only for PTAT, any other recordings should transfer as soon as completed.

johnbehm
Character Actor
Well, they're not. No problem transferring the Cartoon Network re-run of "Family Guy", but I'm unable to do anything with Sunday's first-run episode.

johnbehm
Character Actor
It is happening with all prime time shows on all 4 major networks. I am unable to do anything except watch and then delete any and all prime time major network shows whether it is recorded under Prime Time Anytime or a separately scheduled recording. There is absolutely no issue or limits with pay per view or any other channel in my lineup.
The question is, is this a bug, or a new feature?

johnbehm
Character Actor
Does anyone have any idea if this is a bug or a new feature/limitation? U341 didn't fix the problem.

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
Can you provide me some details about the recordings like what are the names and[u:2hwx2zfi] channel(s) [/u:2hwx2zfi]they were recorded on?