Pixelation problem and HD signal loss problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pixelation problem and HD signal loss problem

wlandrum
Extra

I get only local HD channel pixelation and it seems like it happens mostly at nightime, just when primetime is about to occur. I have had techs come out way too many times to count. Everything has been changed out over the years and it will go away for awhile and then return. I live in south central Washington state.

DISH Employee

My apologies for the delayed response due to the higher than normal volume of posts that we've had the past few days. I know that pixelation issues are frustrating. We would most certainly want to take a closer look into this issue for you. May you please provide me with your phone number and security pin in a private message so that I may access your account?

Highlighted

dbax42
Camera Crew

I sent a picture of this problem to support to show what is still happening.  Also, today, while watching Law and Order the screen went all yellow/green?  and no sound then after several seconds it came back on, first to total black screen then the picture perfect reappeared?  

@KimberlyH wrote:

My apologies for the delayed response due to the higher than normal volume of posts that we've had the past few days. I know that pixelation issues are frustrating. We would most certainly want to take a closer look into this issue for you. May you please provide me with your phone number and security pin in a private message so that I may access your account?

DISH Employee

Hi, dbax42! Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and 4-digit pin? Here is a link with step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039