Pixelation problem and HD signal loss problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pixelation problem and HD signal loss problem

DISH Employee

Hey dbax42, if you could please send me a private message with your account number and security code, I'd love to look further into this for you.

tigajoe
Camera Crew

I don't think you should have to give anything but your zip code to anyone here offering help, thats all a dish Rep, should need to check your pix. problem. We all have it and some are considering leaving, this false dish add their running is shamefull at best. Touting their the best.

tigajoe
Camera Crew

Dish and Direc both are running different encription methods but as you said mine also dips into the 40's and pix ishorrid where I live and have been commplaning about this problem for awhile. Dish does not have a clue.

Highlighted

dbax42
Camera Crew

I am having the same problem, only been with Dish for 2 months and having same problem in Northern California, clear skies and not rain.  Clear dish shot, no obstrucitons.  Tech guy came out and fiddled with the dish and got some of the 30ish signals to read in the low 40s, only a couple of channels in the 50s, and all of the Local dish channels in the low 30s.  And the pixeling is random, and irritating, to say the least.  My wife is going nuts, which is driving me nuts because her favorite tv show is Days of our Lives, and it is pixeling a lot, and the screen went all green and sound stop on a couple of ocassions.  What to do, what to do.  I am looking into getting out of my contract and going back to Directv, their signal was always strong and healthy.  I went with Dish only because of the Hopper 3 receiver, with all of the great recording features.  What good is a lot of recordings if they are pixeling?  Still looking for an answer.  Online tech, not help.  Visting Tech, no help. 

Is there possibly a signal amplifier that could be placed between the dish and the Receiver to boost it?  

DISH Employee

Hello, I hate to hear you are having problems with your service. I want to help get this resolved as soon as possible. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and 4 digit security code so I can access your account?

tigajoe
Camera Crew

Been trying to get a tech out for awhile ever since it was installed first i tried phone, very irratating and very long waits, no help. Then I came here and still no help, they want me to pay for their poor aming and installation and bad signal. If a cable co. can deliver and Direct can deliver why can't Dish?

DISH Employee

I understand technical issues are frustrating. I want to help get this resolved. In order to see what options we have I will need to access your account.

tigajoe
Camera Crew

That was already done and norhing came of it. They took control of my set and nothing happened after that.

DISH Employee

I completely understand your frustration, and we definitely want you to enjoy your DISH services. To specifically review your account for further assistance, you would be able to send us a Private Message with your account information. You are able to use this link for more detailed information on how to send a Private Message: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

tigajoe
Camera Crew

Not sure which disgruntelled user your talking to but, As I said this has already been done and no joy here so no tech no P.M. Nothing wrong on my end at the very least it's bad tuning on installers end! Or a programming/signal problem on Dish end.