Pixel issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel issues

KaceB
Extra

This past Saturday, 05-11, DISH came out and installed an OTA antenna at my residence.  As I’m not certain this antenna is to blame for the following issue but fast forward to the evening of 05-15 when TV’s in two rooms began to experience severe screen pixel issues that lasted for nearly one hour making the TV unwatchable. The following evening of 05-16, this very same pixel issue returned about the same time (8:00PM PST) as the previous night. This time, it lasted 30-45 mins making these same two TV’s unwatchable again.

The odd thing about these pixel issues is they never affected the TV that utilizes the main receiver.

Thoughts anyone?

3 Replies

Re: Pixel issues

DISH Employee

Sorry to hear about this problem Kace!  Can you confirm what channe's the two tv's experiencing the issue were viewing, did changing channels help, and was it only at this specific time of the day?

KaceB
Extra

Hi Jason, happened while I watching the NBA Playoffs so it was TNT & ESPN. Yes I changed to several different channels and the problem was on every other channel as well. I even did a receiver reset (pressing power and another botton at the same time) on a couple occasions and that didn't help. The issue happened pretty much the same time both nights just after 8:00PM PST.  I'm just baffled as to why it didn't affect the TV with the main receiver.

8balljimmy
Costume Designer

Mine been doing this for over a year since installed.... seems it only does this with my  Joey most the time its when you go back and forth from Sat to OTA when ever I record a OTA program I must reset the main reciver using the tool box screen if I dont do this the recorded program is  un-watchable.. Seem that there software in these Joyes is not good  not sure why they put out a product that is  so  bad there always on this form and  dish say there working on the issiue but nothing ever changes..