Paused tv won’t rewind

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paused tv won’t rewind

Aedge
Extra
Is it a new thing that you can’t reins after something’s been paused? I’m talking it’s paused like 5 minutes but won’t go back any further then where it was paused at even if it’s the same channel that’s been on the whole time. I know I can rewind when it hasn’t been paused so what’s up with that?
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Paused tv won’t rewind

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
It should be able to go back to the starting point, or up to 60 minutes, whichever is shorter. For instance, you turn to a channel, pause it for 30 minutes, you should be able rewind for 30 minutes.

Aedge
Extra
That’s what I thought but the past few days my sons been watching Sesame Street in the morning, I’ll pause it for him to brush his teeth, then we come back and it won’t rewind past the pause moment and he’s only been gone 5-10mins. I just don’t know what’s going on since I thought like you mentioned it should be able to rewind up to 60 if it’s been on the same channel the whole time.

DISH Employee

Hey there, Aedge. We would be happy to take a look at your equipment to see what could be causing this issue. If you would like, please feel free to send us a Private Message. https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039