Pandora Skipping Ahead

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Skipping Ahead

RM0312
Extra
Quite often, while listening to Pandora via my main receiver (Hopper 3), after a song starts and plays for about five seconds or so, it will skip ahead to the final couple seconds of the song. This only happens on my Hopper 3...when using any of my three Joey receivers in other rooms to listen to Pandora, I get every song in their entirety so this appears to be a receiver problem rather than a Pandora issue. Anyone else ever have this happen?
4 Replies

Re: Pandora Skipping Ahead

DISH Employee
This is actually a known issue that our engineering team is looking into. Can you send a private message with your account number or phone number so I can submit your feedback as well?

RM0312
Extra
Will do - Thanks

GerryNOP
Character Actor
I just got the Hopper 3. I'm experiencing this, as well. But mainly there's no audio coming from Pandora. Anyone else experience that?

Community Manager
Community Manager
GerryNOP wrote:
I just got the Hopper 3. I'm experiencing this, as well. But mainly there's no audio coming from Pandora. Anyone else experience that?

The issue on Pandora skipping is still open at this time and is still being investigated.

No audio at all on Pandora is not an issue that has been widely reported at this time.

Are you connected through a soundbar or surround sound system?