Pandora - No Audio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora - No Audio

GerryNOP
Character Actor
Replaced my original Hopper with a Hopper 3 today. I told the the tech that one major annoyance of the old Hopper was that Pandora didn't have any audio. As he was installing the new equipment, I brought up Pandora and there was audio. Great, I thought. Now that the tech is gone, we're back to no audio coming from Pandora. I don't get it. Where did it go?
5 Replies

Re: Pandora - No Audio

Community Manager
Community Manager
No audio at all on Pandora is not an issue that has been widely reported at this time.

Are you connected through a soundbar or surround sound system?

GerryNOP
Character Actor
All sound goes through a Yamaha AV receiver. The weird thing is the brief time it worked during installation.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Do you still have issues if the sound only goes through your TV?

GerryNOP
Character Actor
I haven't rewired the TV to get the sound directly yet, but here's what I observed today. When I went to Pandora, a song was playing with audio. But the next song, no audio. I scrolled through my 8 stations about 5 times, trying a song each time. 3 times I got sound (out of 40 tries), but it kicked in about 7 seconds into the song, never at the very beginning. The song then skipped ahead to the end (known issue), but the next song never had audio. So I am getting sound through the receiver, but all looks so random. Some "songs" played all the way through, but with no audio.

GerryNOP
Character Actor
In addition to the Pandora problem, I get no audio from Home Media, either. MP3's or videos.