PTAT schedule wrong following daylight savings change

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTAT schedule wrong following daylight savings change

aero_steve
Extra
The recording schedule for PTAT is an hour off. I'm in the central time zone. It should be 6-10 today, 7-10 the rest of the week. My Hopper 3 is showing 7-11 tonight, 8-11 the rest of the week. It worked fine until today.

Time shown in the program guide is correct.

I've unplugged the Hopper 3 to reboot with no change.
3 Replies

Re: PTAT schedule wrong following daylight savings change

VanessaK
Camera Crew
This is a known issue that we are aware of and are working on a resolution. Known Issue submissions help us locate problems relating to software or channel broadcasting issues. These issues must be resolved either through a software release (KPI) or escalating the issue to our broadcasters (KSI) and cannot be resolved through equipment replacements or tech visits. By reporting the issues, our engineering team and Technical Operations team can work together to find the correct resolution.

xfoneguy50
Audio Engineer
My Primetime (Seattle Area) is showing[b:1hd9hw07] 7:57P-12:31A[/b:1hd9hw07] today (Sunday) and [b:1hd9hw07]7:57P-12:01A[/b:1hd9hw07] the rest of the weekdays.

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Mine too, somebody screwed up big time. Had 8 PTAT timers showing recording at one time, 4 show still recording even though it's 11:15 (several are from 7-8 but say 3 hrs 17 min long).