PTAT Problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTAT Problems

jimmost
Extra
I am having severe problems with PTAT since the recent software update.

My PTAT is turned on to record all networks. On random days all of the PTAT recordings vanish. It shows that they should be recorded but they all are gone. I have been through Dish troubleshooting multiple times having to reset PTAT and the Hopper 2. Sometimes all of the PTAT recordings come back after a day or two. Then they are available for about a week or so before it happens again. This is the 4th time I have lost my PTAT.

There is no effect on my manual recordings although some of my manual recordings won't let me access them until they are done and its the next day.

I have reported this to Dish 3 or 4 times. They say it is a known issue. I am very disappointed with Dish for this. I got and pay for the Hopper/Joeys because of its superior features like PTAT and Auto-Hop. This problem renders that useless.

Its like buying a 4WD Range Rover and then the 4WD stops working every time you want to engage it. Any way to solve this?
Tags (2)
2 Replies

Re: PTAT Problems

Roadijeff
Audio Engineer
jimmost wrote:

Its like buying a 4WD Range Rover and then the 4WD stops working every time you want to engage it. Any way to solve this?

Trade it in for a Jeep Wrangler. ;)

Re: PTAT Problems

DISH Employee
I would be happy to review your account and see what options are available. Can you private message me the phone number on your account or the account number, as well as your 4-digit PIN?