On demand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On demand

janetebn
Camera Crew
Occasionally when I download something from on demand, that download fails. When I try to redownload it, it says it is already rented and won't let me try to download it the 2nd time. How do i get it downloaded. Thanks
12 Replies

Re: On demand

DISH Employee
What error message are you getting on the TV screen when trying to download the content?

janetebn
Camera Crew
No error code. Looks like it will download then later i go into my rental folder and it says "download failure". When i try to reload it, it says rented and the only option is delete. If i press delete and then try to reload i get error code 77. This happens occasionally with various shows

DISH Employee
What model receiver do you have? The model will be listed on the front panel of the DISH receiver.

Have you checked your broadband connection?

janetebn
Camera Crew
Hopper 3 had a couple of weeks. Broadband fine. All wifi connections green other on demand download fine.

It may be a momentary blip, but problem is why can't i retry to download

DISH Employee
This can be caused by connection issues or a specific issue with the particular On Demand content.

Are you able to download other On Demand contents? Also, are you connected wirelessly or through hard wires?

janetebn
Camera Crew
Yes I downloaded 1st half thr affair last night now trying to download season 2. Some episode ork others don't.
Still don't know why I can't see an option to retry
Connection wi fi.

DISH Employee
Have you checked in your Rentals folder to see if the options to Download appears?

janetebn
Camera Crew
No option except delete just says download failed

DISH Employee
Please try to delete the On Demand content then reset the receiver from the power outlet for 10-15 seconds. Once done so, attempt to download again.