No Satellite connection in Central Texas

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Satellite connection in Central Texas

PattyWhack
Character Actor
We have absolutely no Service, hubby has checked connections, makes no sense and dish will not respond. Anyone else?
Tags (1)
8 Replies

Re: No Satellite connection in Central Texas

DISH Employee

Hello, PattyWhack. We definitely don't want you or your husband to have a technical issue with us. I know they can be extremely frustrating and I would be more than happy to help with this. Are you seeing a particular error message on your screen? 

PattyWhack
Character Actor
No error message. It’s trying to restart but there is no satellite connection. DVR seems fine.

DISH Employee

Is it just a black screen? When you press the guide button, does it still come up too? 

PattyWhack
Character Actor
No guide. When it restarts there’s always this little box saying it could take up to 5 minutes. That is the only thing on the screen and it does nothing.

PattyWhack
Character Actor
There is 0% satellite

DISH Employee

Thank you, Pattywhack. That helps a bunch. When did this start happening? Has anything been changed since this issue started, such as the placement of the DISH Antenna or Receiver being changed? 

PattyWhack
Character Actor
It was fine when I went to bed Friday night, and signal was gone Saturday morning. Nothing has been changed.

DISH Employee

That's pretty odd. What model of receiver do you have? If you're not sure, the model of it will be on the front of the receiver towards the left hand side.