No Bluetooth Icon Under Settings: Hopper 3

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Bluetooth Icon Under Settings: Hopper 3

JTHredzak
Extra
I've had the Hopper 3 for a few months now and it wasn't until recently I got Bluetooth headphones. When I went to pair them, there was no Bluetooth icon available in the Settings menu. All the other icons are there. Anyone having info on why it's missing would be appreciated.
52 Replies

Re: No Bluetooth Icon Under Settings: Hopper 3

DISH Employee
There is a known issue where some Hopper 2 and Hopper 3 receivers the Bluetooth Icon is missing and there is an estimated resolve date of 4/06/17.

JTHredzak
Extra
Thanks for the response. I'll see if it shows up in the next few days.

cwilliams95
Extra
Has there been a resolution to this? I am having the same issue on my hopper 3 with sling

DISH Employee
There's no updated information when a fix for this will be available, we're still looking into it.

Mbankovich
Extra
Have the same issues. I've always used my Bluetooth until one day about 6 months ago it disappeared. Dish has turned it back on, but it only lasts a few hours.

Mbankovich
Extra
Correction I'm using the hopper 2

nobluetooth
Character Actor

I have been having this problem for over a year.  I have called it in and have been told  that they do not have enough evidence of this, but they will attempt to replicate the problem to try and work on it.  Nothing yet.  If you unplug your receiver and then plug it back in it will come back every time.  However it is not a permanent fix.  My bluetooth cuts out a few times a week when I want to use wireless earbuds.  It will even cut out in the middle of using my wireless earbuds.  Sure enough, I look at the settings menu and the icon is completely gone.  Very frustrating.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Currently, this is not a known issue. However, we would like to look into this further for anyone still experiencing problems. 

We ask any other customers who may be experiencing a similar issue with their Hopper's to reply in this thread with their receiver’s software version (but not the receiver number) so we can continue to investigate.

You can grab the software version of your receiver by pressing the Home/Menu button three times on your remote or by pressing the System Info button on the front of your receiver. 

Thank you. 

Mbramhall
Character Actor
I don’t have a Bluetooth icon on my Joey or Hopper 3 menu. Why, I used to have it