cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

No 24/7 help for Internet services

LilLuffer
Extra

I can’t get ahold of anyone. I have no phone number every time I call it says there’s no one or it hangs up. I just need my internet back. I make my living on the internet. I’m so angry I’m crying. I’ve tried and tried. Yes I did the basic unplug and replug. Ive restarted devices. I need tech support. I’m angry because this has been a struggle of no one answering being placed on hold for hours. Being disrespected and belittled in my own home. Still no resolution. Then for 24 hours it’s fixed and magical and working flawless but that blissful dream has ended and I’m sitting here with no internet connection. No explanation to reason just silence as I rack my brain on how I’m going to make this up. Being grateful I’m not still in college working on my finals or essays or math. Just wishing dish would help me more. I’m more than inconvenienced. I feel attacked. No one else in our apartment complex has this problem. I’m on auto pay not behind. I don’t understand I feel discriminated against because I’m female. I feel this way because the technician that came in was rude and talked down to me like I was stupid. I am very upset. I just need it fixed..... 24/7... ya right.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: No 24/7 help for Internet services

DISH Employee

We certainly take this seriously. We do not want our customers to feel this way. At this time, we do not have a broadband department available over chat; however, we are always looking for ways to better improve our products and services. Mydish.com might log you out after a few minutes of inactivity for your security, but that should not affect your chat. Cathy-1953, are you seeing your chat conversation log you off when Mydish.com logs out? 

4 Replies

DISH Employee

LilLuffer, I can completely understand your frustration and appreciate you reaching out with your feedback. We definitely want to help you resolve any issues that you are having with your internet. For assistance with your internet, you can contact our Broadband department. You can reach them at 800-333-3474. When you reach a representative, you will ask to speak with the Broadband department for assistance with your internet services. Their hours of operation are  Mon - Fri: 7:00am - 1:00am, Sat - Sun: 7:30am - 12:00am. 

cathy-1953
Character Actor

wow. you sound so upset and i can see why. i'm sorry this is happening to you. i've been using online chat to resolve problems as i have to pay for my phone minutes and am usually on the phone for quite a while. this morning, i was able to get a fee waived because i'm a good-paying customer. maybe try asking the chat agent to speak to broadband dept while on chat with you. my agent had to go to another dept to get the okay. but, beware, after 20 minutes you will be kicked out of the site. it doesn't register chat time as using the site. just get to the point as soon as you get an agent. tell her what that woman told you. hope this helps.

DISH Employee

We certainly take this seriously. We do not want our customers to feel this way. At this time, we do not have a broadband department available over chat; however, we are always looking for ways to better improve our products and services. Mydish.com might log you out after a few minutes of inactivity for your security, but that should not affect your chat. Cathy-1953, are you seeing your chat conversation log you off when Mydish.com logs out? 

cathy-1953
Character Actor

thanks for your reply. i've learned my lesson and now i type all the info i think an agent will need when i enter my first post in online chat. i even ask them to talk to a supervisor before they respond to my first post.