New Hopper Recordings Interface

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Hopper Recordings Interface

leswall
Extra

Go to Settings, Accessibility and turn on Magnification... I too need sight adjustments, takes more time to navigate but one can see all!!!!!!!!!!!

leswall
Extra

Only have new, so used Magnification to see better, my complaint is the size and color of the Remote Device... must have been made for 5-year-old hands and BLACK,  know that is the cheapest plastic, BUT... we need to see the device characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tsunami2311
Costume Designer

your not the only person unhappy bout this change and this isnt the first topic about it,  i suggest you take your complaint too

The Spokeslistener | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support

DJMark
Character Actor

I completely agree! THIS IS HORRIBLE! I'm a new dish customer and if my elderly mom can't use it (which she can't) then I'm not keeping it and I will break the contract even if I have to go to court for it!

I'll give it a few months for them to fix this and after that- WE ARE DONE!

Highlighted

B71
Extra
I agree new to dish and don’t care for these posters nor does my wife. Direct Tv has text I hope they offer the ability to change.

kasn2019
Extra

My husband and I are new to DISH and too find the posters too hard to read in the Recordings. Would love to see a change back to a TEXT list.

DISH Employee

I absolutely get where you're coming from, kasn2019, and appreciate you taking the time to reach out! We are always looking for ways to improve the DISH experience for our members. I can't guarantee this is something we will get, but, I have submitted your feedback to our back office to see if it's something that we can implement in the future. 

GReed
Extra
Please add me and my husband to the list of people THOROUGHLY unhappy with the posters for DVR listings. Its especially annoying with Prime Time anytime as we cant identify titles for unfamiliar show logos without the tedious exercise of tapping INFO. Only having graphics is horrendous

Nancyt
Extra

My husband and I just switch over from direct TV. Agree 100%. This display is very hard to read. Give us text. We don’t need pictures, we can read.  

aj
Character Actor

Just got Dish after kicking DirecTv out. I agree 100%. I had a 40 year career in IT and this should NEVER HAVE HAPPENED... period. It's amatuer work! Someone should be fired! Seems that it's been this way for years and no one is doing a **bleep** thing about it. Dish employes are going to "suggest a change" so "someone." Great! What customer care! Number 1 on the JD Power scoring. This should be an embarassing design issue that lowers that score dramatically! Anyone who has had access to a textual user interface for recorded listings would agree. Man! You should fix this NOW not later. I want out... after 3 days!