Netflix "My List" missing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix "My List" missing

TheSteves
Extra
When scrolling down the long list of categories and recommendations on Netflix, we can't find the "My List" where we can find movies we've saved to watch later on the Netflix website. How do we get to that personalized list?

Also, how do you get to other categories? There are a number of hidden categories in Netflix that the app on the Hopper doesn't make available in the scrolling list. Currently we have to go to the Netflix website to get to those categories and add films to our wishlist, which we then cannot access on the Dish Netflix app.

Thanks for your help!
2 Replies

Re: Netflix "My List" missing

RickObe
Visual Engineer
TheSteves wrote:
When scrolling down the long list of categories and recommendations on Netflix, we can't find the "My List" where we can find movies we've saved to watch later on the Netflix website. How do we get to that personalized list?

Also, how do you get to other categories? There are a number of hidden categories in Netflix that the app on the Hopper doesn't make available in the scrolling list. Currently we have to go to the Netflix website to get to those categories and add films to our wishlist, which we then cannot access on the Dish Netflix app.

Re the first part... try scrolling up initially instead of down. You may find it sooner. It's there somewhere.

Re the 2nd part... the app on Dish is identical to the Netflix app on Roku, etc. This is really a Netflix question, not a Dish question, so you may have more luck searching Netflix's help or message boards. But as far as I know, that more detailed categorization is only available on the website.

Re: Netflix "My List" missing

TheSteves
Extra
The My List used to appear when you scrolled up, but not anymore. I will check the Netflix help center as well. Thanks for the response.

Steve