Netflix not working on Hopper 3

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netflix not working on Hopper 3

DISH Employee

Thank you! We will reach out to you in the private message to access your account information. 

hubbard
Character Actor

I think this may be fixed, actually.  I have not see it recently!

DISH Employee

That is wonderful news! If you notice any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us. 

HWGJR8888
Extra
I had this same problem with my hopper 3. Sometimes it would work some times it would go blank or have low resolution. I FOUND THE AWNSER! If you have a 4K tv you have to go into the input settings And turn off the hdr or 4K color setting for the input that your satellite is pluges into. Every tv says a different type of setting but it has to do with dynamic color. My Vizio setting says FULL HD COLOR. When you cut it off the picture will come right back on. Let me know if this helps y’all!

rkw15656
Costume Designer

BS

rkw15656
Costume Designer

STILL HAPPPENING.   Did everyone else on the thread switch to DirectTV?

scottlimoni
Extra
Same thing here. So annoying.

DISH Employee

Hello scottlimoni, Our engineering team is still working on a resolution for this concern. We would love to get your equipment information applied to this case. If you'd like, to get started, can you send me a private message? 

Here are steps for sending a Private Message:

https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Newell33
Extra
I don’t want to jinx it, but after years of having this problem my system has been working perfectly for about 2 or 3 months. Nothing has changed on my end, so Dish must have tried something that works with regard to my Hopper.

prplchkj
Camera Crew

Actually, I think this recent problem may be a Netflix problem. The same time I started having a problem running the app through Dish, I discovered that the Netflix app is broken on my Sony smart TV (it's an Android TV).