Netflix not working on Hopper 3

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netflix not working on Hopper 3

DISH Employee

Thank you for trying that, Altud. This is a known issue and our Engineering Team are actively working on finding a solution. I will forward this information to this team. 

mikekelly
Character Actor
Why don't you Dish employees just stop lying and admit there is zero research being done on this issue. It's been going on now for how long!? We shouldn't have to reset our entire system just to watch Netflix. I CANNOT wait until our contract is up with Dish. Overpriced and nothing ever works.

mikekelly
Character Actor
More lies...
Highlighted

DISH Employee

mikekelly, I know that waiting can be frustrating, but our Engineering Team is looking further into this issue in search of a resolution. 

mikekelly
Character Actor
You guys are a broken record. Just admit you have no idea what you all are doing.

ZXNasty
Costume Designer
Yep. About 2 1/2 years of the issue for me.
I have no hope it'll be fixed. Whenever they start selling they're next "top of the line" box you better believe this will come into play there.
I fully believe they should give it as a free upgrade for everyone having this issue. Anyone on this magical list they supposedly have.

DISH Employee

ZXNasty, I can check to see what upgrade options are available. Send me a private message with your phone number and 4 digit security code.

Altud
Character Actor
But what good is a free upgrade if the problem still exists. If that works, I want a freebie upgrade!!!

Altud
Character Actor
If they are giving free upgrades, and it works sign me up!!! This is getting old!!!

DISH Employee

Hello Altud, we can definitely review your account and see what upgrade options are available. If you wish, please send us a Private Message us with your account/phone number and 4 digit security code, so we can have a look.