Netflix nor On Demand not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix nor On Demand not working

Geauxredd
Extra
I guess I’m now being plagued by Dish issues! Netflix nor Video On Demand working. This is super frustrating! We went with Dish because it features Netflix on its console. But we are unable to access anything!

Was all working fine until 2 days ago. I researched for HOURS of possible fixes. I went through the partial factory reset, the Netflix reset, rebooted Hopper & all Joey’s, even reset my modem. Got my WiFi back, Dish acknowledges there is an internet connection, but when you try to access any apps, it throws an error code saying “No Data available”.

Anyone have any success with getting their system working properly again?!? We watch Netflix daily....it’s so frustrating!!
4 Replies

Re: Netflix nor On Demand not working

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
What are your internet speeds on the Hopper?

hebxxxvi
Extra

I'm having the same problem but it is with my wireless joey. all other joey work fine except the wireless one and to think i paid an extra 20.00 dollar for it so I could  watch netflix in my family room. Boy did I get taken. I call dish and they were no help. so here i am seeking help from the forum. They are having issues with so of their equitment, I believe I will ask for a new Joey.

DISH Employee

Having features functioning on all your receivers is as important to us as it is to you. I'd be pleased to take a look at your account to see whats going on with your wireless Joey. Can you please provide me with your phone number and security pin in a private message so that I may access your account? 

sadein
Character Actor

Apparently the Netflix issue is a known issue that has been referred to engineering. Great, this has been going on for a couple of years and no fix. My On Demand works sporadically. Sometimes I press "watch" and nothing happens. Sometimes I can watch one episode of a series but when I press "watch" for the next one, it acts like it's going to work and then it flips back to live tv. Sometimes it works just fine. I already have the issue of the Hopper detecting an error and reseting for no apparent reason, another known issue that's been going on for a while. I think the Hopper is just buggie and expect a newer and hopefully, less buggie, is in the works.