Netflix interface/guide

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix interface/guide

KachinaShadow
Audio Engineer

A few nights ago my Netflix, through the Joey, started displaying a different interface/guide although the Netflix at the Hopper still displays the guide interface/guide that it has always displayed. A google search showed that back in 2017 Netflix updated their TV interface to the one that is now displaying on the Joey.

So my question is why did the updated 2017 interface all of a sudden start displaying through the Joey and why is the old interface still displaying through the Hopper?

I also find it interesting that the Netflix interface through the Hopper has always "auto-played" a program when you click on it to get the info instead of having to click on the "play" button...it's very annoying when you just want information on a program and it automatically plays that program which you may not want to watch. The Joey has always allowed you to view the info without having the program play until you actually click on "play". 

2 Replies

Re: Netflix interface/guide

DISH Employee

Hi, KachinaShadow. We are always looking for ways to stay Tuned In To You and we would love to forward this feedback to our Engineering Team. To do so, please feel free to send us a private message with your phone number and 4-digit pin.

Re: Netflix interface/guide

KachinaShadow
Audio Engineer

@ChristinaW 

PM sent...