Netflix App not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix App not working

afquincy
Extra
I have tried to access Netflix through the app on my Hopper 3 and it will not connect. The Netflix logo shows but a circle at the bottom of the screen rotates with nothing else happening. It was working fine up until about 2 weeks ago. I have tried to reset the Hopper, reset the network connection, and reset the Netflix App. I am not sure what I am missing. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you fix it? Thanks
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Netflix App not working

DISH Employee
I do see that this is known issue. I would like for you to know that we do take every matter seriously when it is submitted to our know issue list. The engineers review this so that we can get a resolution as quickly as possible for our valued customers. As to the time frame I cannot guarantee how long or short that may be. As we look for a permanent solution and not a quick fix. Some issues are easier to resolve than others. I do appreciate your patience as we work on a resolution to the issue you have detailed to us for resolve.

I do understand your frustration. This is a known issue. Our Tech Ops team will prioritize fixes based on the feedback they receive. In order to provide the best possible customer experience, feedback is absolutely necessary. Please private message your account/phone and 4 digit PIN to relay your feedback.