Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netflix App Video Issue

GRB1959
Audio Engineer
Downloading at 69.8311 Mbps

DISH Employee

Thanks! We have submitted a report to make our Engineering Team aware that our customers are still experiencing this issue. 

GRB1959
Audio Engineer

I am still having this issue.  Is there an update on a fix for it?

DISH Employee

Hello GRB1959, I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. Our engineering team is still investigating the issue and error message. We do not have a time frame as of yet on a permanent fix.

GRB1959
Audio Engineer

This issue seems to be fixed as of about 1 month or so ago.  I noticed that my Hopper 3 has received a software update prior to the issue being fixed so perhaps Dish fixed it.  

Bottom line, Netflix video is now working on my Hopper 3 and I do not have to reset Netflix to defaults to get it to display the video.

rkw15656
Extra

What version are you running that has the fix?   I am at SWID U535 and STILL have the NO VIDEO issue.

@GRB1959 wrote:

This issue seems to be fixed as of about 1 month or so ago.  I noticed that my Hopper 3 has received a software update prior to the issue being fixed so perhaps Dish fixed it.  

Bottom line, Netflix video is now working on my Hopper 3 and I do not have to reset Netflix to defaults to get it to display the video.

GRB1959
Audio Engineer

My software version on my Hopper 3 is as follows:

U535 4/19/2019, 1:38AM