Need a 4 digit remote control code for RCA LED32E30RH

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a 4 digit remote control code for RCA LED32E30RH

mr2treefrog
Extra
Hi I need a 4 digit remote control code for RCA LED32E30RH for a Hopper 2. Thanks!
4 Replies

Re: Need a 4 digit remote control code for RCA LED32E30RH

DISH Employee
You can visit https://www.mydish.com/support/products ... to-tvother for more information.. The Hopper with Sling has built in coding that will automatically pair to your TV if the TV is compatible.

If you have a 40.0 remote control, do the following: Press the MENU button. Select Settings. Select Remote Control. Arrow to and select the device code you want to learn. Select the appropriate Pairing Wizard for the device. Arrow to and select the brand of the device. Select Next. Press the VOLUME UP button to test the remote (if other than TV, press power button). If the remote works, select Finished. If the remote does not work, select Try Next Code. Repeat step 8 until a working code is found.

If you have a 50.0 remote control, do the following: Press the HOME button twice . Select Settings. Select Remote Control . Arrow to and select the device code you want to learn . Select the appropriate Pairing Wizard for the device. Arrow to and select the brand of the device. Select Next. Press the VOLUME UP button to test the remote (if other than TV, press power button). If the remote works, select Finished. If the remote does not work, select Try Next Code. Repeat steps 8-10 until a working code is found.

Your remote control model number is listed on the back of the remote control.

mr2treefrog
Extra
Thanks, KatyC. Thanks for the reply. I have a 5.0 remote and have tried all suggestions, prompting me to post another request here on how to "learn" the power button from a source remote to a 5.0 remote: https://forum.dish.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21117. I was able to successfully learn all functions from my source remote, but the Dish 5.0 remote doesn't acknowledge the command to learn the power function. At this point I really just need to teach the Dish 5.0 remote how to power on/off the RCA LED32E30RH. Is there a special sequence I need to execute prior to activating the learn function for the power button? Thanks again.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Do you mean the 50.0? The 5.x series remote is beyond outdated.

Lyonk
Extra

Yes