NO HELP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO HELP

bigjohn24
Extra
BEEN TRYING FOR 2 WEEKS TO WATCH TV IN BED ROOM NOTHING !!!! THEY TOLD ME MY SUPER JOEY WOULD NOT TAKE THE NEW SOFT WARE SO THEY SENT ME A NEW ONE ( NO CHARGE ) THEY MAILED IT TO WRONG ADDRESS AND WHEN I CALLED AND TOLD THEM I NEVER GOT IT THEY WANTED ME TO CONTACT UPS AND DEAL WITH THEM AND I JUST GOT FINISHED PULLING A 17 HOUR SHIFT SO I WAS NOT HAPPY SO HERE I WAS PAYING FOR A SERVICE THAT I WASN'T GETTING AND DOING THERE DAMM JOB ON TOP OF THAT BUT I GAVE IN NOW LIKE THAT WASN'T ENOUGH NOW SHE IS TELLING ME THERE WILL BE A 1 TIME FEE OF 16.99 FOR SHIPPING I SAID NO THE GUY TOLD ME THAT THERE WOULD BE NO CHARGE BECAUSE IT WAS NOT MY FAULT THAT THE JOEY WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE HELL IT WAS NEW ONLY A FEW WEEKS OLD NOW SHE TELLS ME NO PROBLEM THAT THERE WILL BE JUST THE 8.99 FOR DISH PROTECT PROGRAM I SAID NOPE THAT EITHER I AM DONE SEND ME A BOX SO I CAN SEND THIS [b:2expo0ji]XXXX[/b:2expo0ji] BACK AND NOW THE SONG CHANGED TUNES SO I STAYED AND THEY SENT ME ANOTHER JOEY I GET OFF WORK AT 1.00 AM PLUG IT IN AND IT WANT GO PASSED THE THE DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE SCREEN SO I CALL TECT WHICH ACCORDING TO THE WEB SITE IS 24/7 AND NOONE WILL ANSWER THE PHONE SO YES AFTER BEING WITH DISH FOR 14 YEARS I AM OUT OF HERE BUT BEFORE I LEFT I WANTED TO POST MY FIRST AND LAST SO MAYBE SOME ONE WILL READ IT THAT CAN TRY TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS WANT HAPPEN TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER THE ONE THING THAT I HAVE DISLIKED ABOUT DISH THE WHOLE TIME IS DUDE THEY WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING FREE TO GET YOU BUT LET A CUSTOMER THAT HAS BEEN WITH THEM FOR A VERY LONG TIME ASK FOR A HOPPER UPGRADE AND THEY WILL TRY TO CHARGE YOU 2 OR 3 HUNDRED DOLLARS I ASK THEM WHAT THEY PLANNED ON DOING FOR THE TIME I AM BEING CHARGED FOR AND CAN'T WATCH BECAUSE OF THEM AND THEY SAID LET ME CHECK AND SEE IF I CAN GET YOU A FREE MOVIE WELL DISH PUT THAT MOVIE WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE AND SEEN BE A BOX SO I CAN GET THE REST OF YOUR STUFF BACK TO YOU.SORRY MEMBERS ABOUT WRITING A BOOK ABOUT IT BUT AS YOU CAN TELL I AM [b:2expo0ji]XXXXXX[/b:2expo0ji].
4 Replies

Re: NO HELP

stile99
Cinematographer
Turn off caps lock, use some punctuation, MAYBE someone will read this. Maybe.

scotar
Audio Engineer
stile99 wrote:
Turn off caps lock, use some punctuation, MAYBE someone will read this. Maybe.
You forgot to tell him to hit the "Enter" key every once in a while too.

DISH Employee
Sorry to hear this and want to help. Please private message your account/phone and 4 digit PIN for further review.
Highlighted

mikejl46
Camera Crew
I had no problem reading it.