NETFLIX won't load

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NETFLIX won't load

doster217
Extra
I have a Hopper and two Joey's wirelessly connected to a new CenturyLink modem. For the first five months I had no problems loading NETFLIX but beginning about six weeks ago when I try to access NETFLIX, either by accessing the apps page or entering channel 370 on the remote, the NETFLIX logo appears on the TV screen but the audio from the previously watched channel runs in the background and NETFLIX will not load. This only happens with the main TV (Hopper) but not with either of the TVs using Joeys. I have tried cycling power to both Hopper and/or TV without success. The only way to resolve the problem is to reset the Hopper. After a reset, I enter channel 370 and get a notice saying I'm not connected to the internet. This happens two times and then on the third attempt NETFLIX will finally load. I have contacted Century Link and they have had me change the settings on my router.
I have made no hardware or software changes and have no idea why this problem recently started. NETFLIX tech support says they have no idea what's happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2 Replies

Re: NETFLIX won't load

DISH Employee
I do need a couple of things from you before I can assist you further. What is the model of Hopper you have, Hopper w/Sling or the Hopper 3? It will be listed on the front bottom left of the unit. Can you press the Menu button two times to get the Software Version off the unit.

Re: NETFLIX won't load

doster217
Extra
It is Hopper w/sling. S/w version U345. Bootstrap 1012. App software AN265a