I sent you amessage, somehow it won't let me send message with my online user name...wow I really don't have thiskind of free time to solve this issue, easier to just let COX do there install on the 18th, which is what I have scheduled. WOW!
Read the answer they gave me. 2 weeks ago they said wait to weeks and it will be fixed by the engineers, but that has not happened, nor are they willing to try a new hopper now, so we are all sol. The DEFAULT answer is "Our engineers are working on it". Now DISH suggests we go out and buy another device so that we can get netflix again...............really? What's the point? They should stop ADVERTISEING NETFLIX. On another note, Dish as a company is doing poorly, according to FORBES report. And there stock shares are doing poorly as well. I wouldn't count on any SOFTWARE updates from this company.....they most likely don't have the dough to spend on what it takes to keep up with the technology. Hey .....we tried. Now it's time to MOVE ON. Bye Bye DISH.
Number 1, your url does not work. I get the following message "An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url." Number 2, I was in a chat with DISH last night for over an hour while they tried to help me "fix" my 1287 problem. Before applying the fix, I could get Netflix on my TV hooked up to the Hopper but not on my two TVs hooked up to Joeys. After the fix, I can't get Netflix on any of my TVs.
This is the same "fix" that I was given last night. It hosed the one TV that was providing Netflix. Now I have three TVs with the same problem.
I hope this helps with the troubleshooting. I followed your directions to a "T". I have a Hopper with Sling, a Super Joey, and three regular Joeys.
1. On my Hopper with Sling I reset Netflix to factory defaults.
2. I then unplugged the Hopper with Sling, the Super Joey, and the three Joeys.
3. I waited 30 seconds and plugged in the Hopper with Sling and waited until it had completely started up.
4. I then plugged in the Super joey and waited for it to completely start up.
5. I then plugged in each Jory, in turn, and waited for each to start up before moving on to the next one.
6. I then tried to access Netflix on the Hopper with Sling and was successful. I re-entered my username and password for Netflix and Netflix started. Once I was confident it was working properly, I logged out of Netflix on the Hopper with sling.
7. I then moved on to the Super Joey. I accessed Netflix on the Super Joey and was successful. Again I re-entered my username and password and started Netflix. I then logged out of Netflix on the Super Joey.
8. I then moved on to one of the Joeys. I tried to access Netflix but immediately received the error message that Netflix was not available.
9. Just to be certain, I did the same thing on each of the other two Joeys and received the same error message.
If there is anything i can try, just let me know.
I did something different, but I finally got NF back! I restarted the whole system (reboot) just like I have been doing for three weeks, but when it started back up, it went through a long process this time, hasn't done that since the loss of Netflix. Then went in to set Netflix to Factory Default, seems like nothing happened at all, nothing uploding to the system, nothing. So I left the system on, left for a few hours. When I got back, I was able to NOW sign in to NF and it's working. I have a Hopper with Sling. I don't know what happened this time, but definately something different. Thanks!
I am very disappointed in DISH. I also have been a long time customer. I have tried all the work arounds and nothing works. I really would like someone to help me get Netflix back, or at least give me an idea of how much longer it is going to be. I was using Netflix fine on my Joey (which DISH installed in my living room instead of my bedroom as asked). It worked for a couple of weeks and then quit working on the Joey. It still works on the hopper, but that is not convenient as my sister wants to watch the shows & movies also.
Can no one help?!?!?!?!
Can you also submit my issue to the engineers? I have tried all the work arounds with my Joey multiple times and it does not work!