NETFLIX UNAVAILABLE 1287 2018 APP ERROR

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NETFLIX UNAVAILABLE 1287 2018 APP ERROR

Sue
Extra

I also tried this and it did bot work!!  Very frustrating. Works on the tv with the Joey access but bot the others, though it did work on all the first day I signed up for Netflix. Annoyed beyond words.

FUdish
Extra

Really? Not part of your essential services. Taken from a prominant ad on the dish website...."It should be easy watching your favorite programming with all of the advancements made in television. That's why DISH was the first TV provider to include a Netflix app right in our set top box. It’s also why we are continually innovating to create the ultimate one-stop shop for the best entertainment experience."  

Highlighted

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Still not essential.

LilBit
Extra
I’m new to the hopper generation. Just installed Hopper/w Sling inside #2. I tried to set up Netflix through the app. Link. I received the above error 1287. Was very frustrated,,,, so I decided to go to the listed channel, the Netflix logo came up and I waited..... finally the sign in page showed up! 🙂, I was very surprised. And glad! Don’t go to app option go to channel!

ibantu
Extra

I have a Hopper with Sling and a Joey and having the same 1287 error on my Hopper.  I did the steps you mentioned but before I started I went into my Netflix account and under settings selected "sign out of all devices".  After confirming yes I wanted to do that, it says it could take up to 8 hours.  After about an hour I proceeded with following your steps for the Dish Hopper and Joey.

After everything came back online, I tried to go to Netflix and got the same error.  Because of the Netflix message about the 8 hour delay when signing out of all the devices, I decided to call it a night.  The next morning I turned on the Hopper went to Netflix and it WORKED!  Logged into Netflix and everything was cool.  Went to the Joey and Netflix WORKED!  I am so happy and relieved!!

Thank you for documenting your steps and sharing them.  Worked great for me.  Hope it helps others.