NBCSP 159 Premier league soccer timer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NBCSP 159 Premier league soccer timer

wilfsdad1965
Extra
for years i have had a 'record new' timer that worked perfectly.
About 3 weeks ago it started to skip recording some games. I noticed that the show now has a date of N/A instead of a proper date so i figured it treated them as dups, so deleted the timer and created a new one for 'all'.
But this one only works like 'once', if there are mutiple games on a given day it only records the one i set the timer for, all other games are ignored. I have no shcedule conflicts at the same time, so it is not skipped by priority.
So each weekend i have to manually create a new timer for each game.
I just did the same thing this morning. I deleted all my soccer timers. Tried to create a new one for 'all shows' for tomorrow 2017/03/18. There are 3 successive games, it set a timer for the first, and ignored the next 2 games on the same channel, and looking at the timer schedule it has no games set to record later that day or the next day.

We've set 'new' timers up for other shows (like legion or the expanse) no problem, it's just nbcsp 159 that doesn't work, and it's making me crazy.

We have a VIP612 I have reset the box numerous times, with no change.
3 Replies

Re: NBCSP 159 Premier league soccer timer

This is a known issue. Setting the timer as a "record once" is the workaround that we have listed
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

wilfsdad1965
Extra
Thanks.
Is there an ETA for a fix?
I noticed lower down on the forum (after I posted) somebody reported what looked like the same thing with golf over a month ago.

There is not an ETA at this time

Starting Tuesday, 02/28/17, all model receivers have completed a transition to a new data source for programming content, including EPG descriptions and channel and programming information. During this transition, there have been some encounters of following known issues: missing recordings, timers not firing, or duplicate recordings.

This issue will be reviewed by our Technical Operations team; however, it can take up to 30 days for the Engineering team to review and establish a timeline for an expected fix date. Fix dates generally correspond with larger software updates, meaning that this particular problem may not be resolved for a few months.
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator