Mysterious movie rentals

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mysterious movie rentals

Cmustin96
Extra
Has anyone had an issue with being charged multiple times for one movie? I rent a movie once and get charged at least 5 times for each. I thought it was my kids even though they don't have the password but I checked the recent purchases after renting incredibles 2 and it charging us but not showing up otherwise. It says on the recent purchases that it was rented September 24th. It wasn't even on dish. I rented superfly once too. It was rented two other times that we knew nothing about. One of those times was yesterday morning at 5:00 am. It wasn't even on demand or pay per view. Why is this happening? I took a picture of it for proof. Got chared 7 times for jumanji and it was an $8 movie. I don't know what to do because they "can't see it on their end" but they definitely see it when it's time to pay.
2 Replies

Re: Mysterious movie rentals

Cmustin96
Extra
Forgot to mention that incredibles 2 had rented itself again last night but is not in my purchases. They said it shows all the rentals are coming from my room. No chance of that at all.
Highlighted

Re: Mysterious movie rentals

DISH Employee

This is definitely an issue if you are seeing double charges for the same movie, Cmustin96. I would be happy to take another look at your account and see what could be going on. If you would like, can you please send me a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit Pin on the account? https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039