Mobile Device pairing in new interface?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Device pairing in new interface?

wiesshund
Character Actor
In the new interface on my hopper with sling, there is a section called mobile device pairing.

I noticed 2 things.

1) there is no option to actually pair a device that i could find at all, how does this work?
The help mentioned dish explorer on my mobile device, i find no such android app?
It also mentioned something about codes on the TV screen which i saw nothing.

I looked at BT pairing but that appears to be headphones only.

2) there are paired mobile devices listed that i have no idea what they are or where they come from, and clicking unpair does not actually remove them?
What are these and how does one remove them?
4 Replies

Re: Mobile Device pairing in new interface?

olds4422
Audio Engineer
wiesshund wrote:
In the new interface on my hopper with sling, there is a section called mobile device pairing.

I noticed 2 things.

1) there is no option to actually pair a device that i could find at all, how does this work?
The help mentioned dish explorer on my mobile device, i find no such android app?
It also mentioned something about codes on the TV screen which i saw nothing.

I looked at BT pairing but that appears to be headphones only.

2) there are paired mobile devices listed that i have no idea what they are or where they come from, and clicking unpair does not actually remove them?
What are these and how does one remove them?

pairing works for me, now un pairing on there does not, according web site, i have nothing paired ye according box i have do tablet paired, and box wont let "unpair" something that not even paried to account according to dishonline

the setting should be under settings

wiesshund
Character Actor
How do you even pair something?
There is no option to do so

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
You can pair you phone or pad to the Hopper. Download the app. The iphone app has remote control and other fun stuff on it.

wiesshund
Character Actor
e38BimmerFN wrote:
You can pair you phone or pad to the Hopper. Download the app. The iphone app has remote control and other fun stuff on it.

What app?
And i only have Android devices