cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Missing Local Channels

RachelB3
Extra

I have 250 channel pack, and all of a sudden last week, i'm now missing my local channels. No billing or package changes. It was literally over night. I reset the receiver and nothing helped. 

What do i do?

Tags (2)
4 Replies

Re: Missing Local Channels

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
I would check a couple things.

1) Go to mydish and check that the locals are still selected.

2) Whivj receiver do you have
2b) if your locals are on Eastern arc, which antenna do you have

3) Any other channels missing?
3b) can you go to the channel number, or are they just not there at all? Can you type the channel number in.

DISH Employee

RachelB3, those are great suggestions to check. You should definitely have your stations if no changes were made. Are you only missing it from the guide, or if you enter the channel number on your remote, does it take you to the local channel?

luisrene10
Extra

I haven't been able to watch any of my local channels. If this is not fixed, I will be missing the premieres of several series. Also, in many channels I can only watch in simple definition. I need an answer right away or it's goodbye to Dish Network after 30+ years. So HELP.

DISH Employee

Oh no, luisrene10! We hate to hear that you're having some issues with your signal. Will you please send us a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN that are on your account?