Missed show on demand?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed show on demand?

happyroadsrv
Character Actor
Hello, I just came over from Directv so my learning curve here is pretty steep. I am trying to figure out how I can go back and record or watch an episode of a TV show that I missed. I accidently missed an episode of NCIS - this season's (season 15, episode 9). I want to go back and get it. With Directv I would simply look up NCIS, look at the season I need and choose the episode I missed - on demand. Dish's "on demand" seems to be different. Can you help?

Thanks.
Tags (1)
4 Replies

Re: Missed show on demand?

RickObe
Visual Engineer
The trick is, after you search for and select NCIS, you will be on the Summary tab. Click over to the Episodes tab. That should list on demand options available for the show.

Unfortunately, I don't see any NCIS as being available on demand.

It looks like all episodes of the current season are available on cbs.com (with commercials, of course).

happyroadsrv
Character Actor
Thank you. That is the same thing I was seeing. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
There is no CBS on demand. That is why you won’t find that one.

baldman1
Costume Designer
happyroadsrv wrote:
Hello, I just came over from Directv so my learning curve here is pretty steep. I am trying to figure out how I can go back and record or watch an episode of a TV show that I missed. I accidently missed an episode of NCIS - this season's (season 15, episode 9). I want to go back and get it. With Directv I would simply look up NCIS, look at the season I need and choose the episode I missed - on demand. Dish's "on demand" seems to be different. Can you help?

Thanks.
I'd go to the CBS website on your computer and see if it's there. Hopefully it hasn't been too long to where they've locked it out and put it on their CBS All Access. Dish doesn't have too many CBS programs.