Manage Timers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Timers

amk123
Extra
Organizing timers seems to provide two options: PRIORITY and TITLE. I want to save the TITLE arrangement as the default arrangement. When I select TITLE, my timers all appear in alphabet order, the arrangement I want to keep. There appears to be no save button. The next time I refer to TIMERS, the list has reverted to PRIORITY order. No matter how many times I change the list to TITLE, the list always reverts back to PRIORITY.

What am I doing wrong? I have conferred with DISH via chat, and the chat rep could not identify a remedy. Any suggestions would be welcome.
4 Replies

Re: Manage Timers

VanessaK
Camera Crew
Are you in the Prime Time Anytime folder or your regular recording folder?
We will also want to check the software on your Hopper. You can check this by pressing the Home button on your remote two times.
Once you do that, let me know the software version.

amk123
Extra
I never use PrimeTime, which I feel is aimed at novice users. My Timers are only for programs I have chosen to record.

My software is: U345 Installed 2/7/2017.

I have explored virtually every aspect of the DISH interface software and can locate no place where I set set TITLES as the default for TIMER sorting. PRIORITY as a sort has become virtually obsolete when using the newest Hopper that can record sixteen programs. Conflicts seem non-existent.

JSracer
Audio Engineer
i have not found a way to keep it A-Z
the 722k 622 was the same way, had to sort every time to find something.

amk123
Extra
Thanks for the comment. There is so much about DISH software engineering that remains frustrating. The sorting issue should be easy to remedy.

No amount of complaining to DISH seems to make any difference. Quite a contrast to Apple and Microsoft.