Loss of signal on Bravo and USA

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of signal on Bravo and USA

bcourtney
Character Actor

Occurs each day I tune in. Over five times on Sunday on USA.

8 Replies

Re: Loss of signal on Bravo and USA

DISH Employee

Has the dish recently been moved to a new location or has the received been moved to a new room or part of the room? 

bcourtney
Character Actor

Neither the dish nor receiver have been moved since 2016.  This issue did not even present itself after a hurricane. Xfinity recenlty moving in to the neighborhood gives me cause to think that it is their interference.

DISH Employee

Are you getting an error message on the channel, such as 015 or 002? And is there a signal code that looks like a date, such as 11-11-12?

bcourtney
Character Actor

The screen goes blank for a few seconds and then the Acquiring Signal box comes on then Downloading of Program Guide

DISH Employee

Is the Power light blinking on the front of your receiver?

bcourtney
Character Actor

I don't think so; however, I will test it this weekend.  Appreciate all of you.Smiley Happy

DISH Employee

Here are a few other things that you can check. I would double check that all the wires are securely connected and finger tight to the back of the receiver and at the wall. Also make sure that your receiver is not enclosed in a cabinet or closet and is at least 4 inches from other electronic devices and on a hard surface. If the receiver is plugged into a power strip/surge protector, try plugging it directly into the electrical outlet. It's been our pleasure and please let us know if we can assist you further!

betterlife
Extra

i have had same issue too mt with bravo and syfy and one of my local channels too