Junk Headphones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junk Headphones

jrk751751
Extra
[b:3j56yh9b]We do ask that you re-frame from using foul language on the DISH Support page. [/b:3j56yh9b]I :o would like to share my experience with the dish headphones so that you can save your money and buy a good set of headphones with out wasting your money as I have.
Two types of headphones, both are the side swipe, one that has a switch to control the the volume has a weak point as you stretch to put over your head to your ears will break, weak plastic is all that holds it together.
Next is the slide your finger up or down volume control that does not work all the time unless you remove the set and adjust volume and some tomes this does not work.
Your warranty is only 30 days which is a xxxx and The manufacture will fight you if you need to send it back for repairs as Dish will tell you, when all is said and done after 30 days you are completely on your own for the money you have spent for a piece of junk headphones.
1 Reply

Re: Junk Headphones

DISH Employee
While I do understand your frustration with this, the 30 day policy cannot be changed. If you want me to submit your feedback into the Bluetooth headset issue, please PM me with the phone number on the account to assist you further.