Joey getting broadband connection lost (1305) error daily

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joey getting broadband connection lost (1305) error daily

HOPM3
Camera Crew

I have seen multiple posts with this same problem.  Most have a Dish employee reply asking to take the conversation offline with a PM, but there are NO solutions posted... so I'm starting my own discussion.

A long while ago,, when turning on my 2nd TV using a wired Joey, I was presented with the Error "Broadband Connection Lost -  1305" error.  A restart of the Joey via the onscreen menu solved the problem.

Then it happened again, and again every week or so.  Now, it happens EVERY DAY.

It is extremely irritating, especially with the price of programming going UP and the number of local professional sports teams I can watch going DOWN because Dish and the Regional Sports Network always arguing.

Can someone please reach out to me and let me know if there is a permanent fix for this?

1 Reply

Re: Joey getting broadband connection lost (1305) error daily

DISH Employee

Hey, HOPM3. We would be more than happy to take a look into this with you and see what we can find out, please feel free to send us a private message with the phone number and 4 digit pin that are on your account.

You can view step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039