Joey Tunes to Home Screen

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joey Tunes to Home Screen

gbavero
Character Actor
Over the couple of months or so when I turn my Joey on in my bedroom the screen tunes to the Home Screen instead of Last Channel Tuned. I have gone to Settings and then to Power, and have seen the choice changed back to Home Screen all on its own. I would say at least once a week I am in need of changing the setting from Home Screen to Last Channel Tuned. The particular nuisance is not happening on my Hopper3, and not sure if it is happening on the other bedrooms Joey. I have pulled the power on the problem Joey, but a hard reset has not helped.
2 Replies

Re: Joey Tunes to Home Screen

DISH Employee
There can be a couple of reasons this is happening when you see it go to the Home Screen and have it set for Last Tuned Channel (LTC). If there is a break in the the power like a power outage it can cause it to go the the Home screen. As well if there is a full system update coming in, it can cause it to go to the Home Screen.

Re: Joey Tunes to Home Screen

gbavero
Character Actor
Strange though that it is not happening to the main Hopper3 receiver? I can jump on board with the full system update, but this problem is happening at least once a week or so; full updates happen each week. Also, why is the full update only changing that setting and nothing else? I doubt I am having power outages once a week, especially over night. The Joey issue happens when it is first turned on in the morning.