Jensen Soundbar using Dishnetwork Remote Control (54.0).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jensen Soundbar using Dishnetwork Remote Control (54.0).

cescites
Extra

I have a Jensen soundbar (JSBW-210). I would like to use my Dishnetwork Remote Control to control the soundbar. Is there a process (i.e., pairing code) that will will work with the Jensen soundbar? Thank you.

3 Replies

Re: Jensen Soundbar using Dishnetwork Remote Control (54.0).

DISH Employee

Hey, Cescites! I can get you the steps to pair this, I'll just need your DISH remote model. It will be the decimal number on the back of the remote. 

You can also view the steps to pair the remote to the soundbar here: https://www.mydish.com/support/products/remotes/how-to/program-to-tvother

cescites
Extra

Hi.  The remote model I have is a Dish Network 54.0

DISH Employee

We don't have any pairing codes for Jensen soundbars stored on the Hopper. If you don't already have a paring code for the soundbar, it is possible to manually teach commands to the 54.0 remote from the soundbar's remote control.

This operation needs to first be accessed from the menus. You can navigate to it with Menu/Home > Settings > Remote Control > Auxiliary Device > Teach Commands.

The TV display will then provide step by step instructions to complete the process. What is important is that you have both remotes and a flat surface to complete the process.

Let me know how that works for you.