Issues with Internet support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Internet support

bowhunt
Extra

I really wish Dish would get it together. i now have to call tech support AGAIN. First time i called the person didnt really know how to fix the issue. I got tired of being on the phone for 2 hours so i gave up. The second time i called the tech lady was going to schedule some one to come out and fix my internet issue, but low and behold she got wrapped up in trying to sell me a new internet package and NEVER scheduled it.

Now I have tried to CHAT with tech suport but they said there is nothing they can do to help me. What is the point of a chat option if you cant help. so now i have to call when I get off work once again and most likly I am going to have to go through the whole process with the next tech person I talk to because the seem to be reading from a manual.

Does anyone know of a way to actully get dish to listen to your need and follow through with what they say they will do?

I am getting kindof tired of all run around and the lack of help.

4 Replies

Re: Issues with Internet support

Chadt4141
Casting Director

Broadband support is only offer over the phone. What is your specific issue?

bowhunt
Extra
3 phone calls later they seem to have fixed it for now.

dmanley2
Extra
There is no internet support. We had our internet knocked out during an electrical storm five days ago. I have called in four times. I was supposed to have a technician today. At 3:15 I get a call telling me to call an electrician because the problem is inside my house. I asked how was I to know the modem wasn’t damaged. He said I don’t know. Your technical support has been cancelled.

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Again, all internet support is handled over the phones(non technician).