Issue with service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with service

cbrookhart
Camera Crew
I am experiencing an issue with my service.

The short version is that I got a replacement Hopper that would hopefully resolve the issue I was experiencing with the old Hopper. Unfortunately, that turns out not to be the case.

This part Sunday evening, I contacted customer service on Twitter and asked to have my issue escalated. The response I got was that I would be contacted within the next 24 hours. As luck would have it, I experienced the same issue again the next evening. I contacted customer service on Twitter, and here's where my concern lies.

I got no response from customer service on Monday. On late Tuesday afternoon, I contacted customer service again in Twitter and asked about the status of the follow up call; no response was received.

I'm hesitant to post this in the forum, but for a lack of a better term to use, my tweets are being ignored given that I haven't received any response in the past two days.

I hope that someone from customer service will see this and get in contact with me and let me know what's going on with my request for a call back on an escalated issue.
1 Reply

Re: Issue with service

Please send me a PM with your phone number and PIN so I can review this. For immediate assistance call 1-800-333-3474
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator