Is there a way to tell if a DVR'ed show experienced signal loss?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to tell if a DVR'ed show experienced signal loss?

Walt
Character Actor

It is frustating to be watching a show that I've recorded on the Hopper only to find out that it experienced "complete or partial satellite signal loss (error 015, 002)".

Two questions:

1. Is there a way to know that signal loss happened before I invest, say, 45 minutes watching a show with no conclusion?

2. If I used the Guide to program when to record the show is the system smart enough to know that the signal loss occurred and will it automatically re-record it at the next airing date?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is there a way to tell if a DVR'ed show experienced signal loss?

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
If you hit info on the recording, before hitting play, it should say that there was signal loss and missing some. To answer your other question, no... but would be a great recommendation for the Spokeslistener.
2 Replies

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
If you hit info on the recording, before hitting play, it should say that there was signal loss and missing some. To answer your other question, no... but would be a great recommendation for the Spokeslistener.

Walt
Character Actor

We've not experienced any signal loss episodes since I posted this but it sounds like hitting Info will work so I've marked this as answered.  Thanks!