Is there a way to list recorded programs without thumbnails?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to list recorded programs without thumbnails?

lbeck02
Camera Crew
I've been using my new Hopper3 and Joey for a couple of weeks. A major frustration is finding recorded programs by scrolling through the pages of thumbnails with captions. I much prefer the system used by the VIP 722 that I used for a decade or so.

Is there an option to remove thumbnails? I've looked through the options/menus/settings and whatever I can find and haven't found a way to remove the thumbnails.
4 Replies

Re: Is there a way to list recorded programs without thumbna

peggyrh
Associate Producer
There is no list view on Hopper3, icons only.

olds4422
Audio Engineer
I would love this option, I would also love to have sorting Air-Date, but both options are to hard for dish to figure out how to do, in the 4+ years it be requested by people. there to bust breaking things that worked and then haviing issue fixing what they broke.

Yah I talking about Guide and timer issue 1 week the original timer works next week it dont week after that it works again. and majority time the timer isnt work is do to that some time the show shows up with broke thumbnail image ( random image or dish logo or channel logo) and when that happen it dont record and it has the SAME name for timer.

tdiguy
Costume Designer
I can't help but wonder if the icons were removed on the hopper if it would have snappier performance. I wouldn't mind a list view especially if i could select the font size to be large and easy to read from a distance.

lbeck02
Camera Crew
Thanks for the posts. Disappointed that there is no list view w/o thumbnails but I see that I'm not alone in my preferences.