Iheart Radio when

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iheart Radio when

Apalachmac
Extra
Can't seem to find the IHeart application. I am a new customer and signed up for the radio feature
7 Replies

Re: Iheart Radio when

Apalachmac wrote:
Can't seem to find the IHeart application. I am a new customer and signed up for the radio feature

We do not have the iHeart Radio app on our receivers. There is Pandora
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Apalachmac
Extra
Thanks Matt but there is a world of difference between IHeart and Pandora,,,,,,Also prior to purchasing Dish I did my due diligence and discovered in Dish's sales info under "Whole home music" application for IHeart and Tunein service.
They offered I want

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Dish doesn't have either one, only Pandora. If they're adding it there's been no announcement.

stile99
Cinematographer
peggyrh wrote:
Dish doesn't have either one, only Pandora. If they're adding it there's been no announcement.

Actually, there has. OP is right, it's in the advertising material. For both iHeart and Dish (iHeart says it is coming soon)

[url:4hoxtfla]http://news.iheart.com/features/get-the-iheartradio-app-240/[/url:4hoxtfla]

[url:4hoxtfla]http://about.dish.com/press-release/products-and-services/dish-adds-multi-room-music-hopper-dvr-upcoming-launch-new-mobile[/url:4hoxtfla]

" Music services available with DISH Music currently include iHeartRadio, Pandora, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and Amazon Music. Users must have accounts to access content from these services, when required. DISH Music will also play from personal libraries on mobile devices and is compatible with DLNA media servers.

DISH Music is currently rolling out to customers, and the app will be available on all Hopper 2 and Hopper 3 DVRs by February 2017."

[url:4hoxtfla]http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170105005478/en/iHeartMedia-Announces-iHeartRadio-Consumer-Electronic-Integrations-CES[/url:4hoxtfla]

"DISH Music: Recently launched by DISH, DISH Music is a new mobile app powered by DTS Play-Fi that provides a complete, room-to-room music entertainment experience by enabling users to stream music on TV audio systems throughout the home and control this content via their Android or iOS smartphones and tablets. Through an integration with iHeartRadio, DISH Music users can now enjoy thousands of live and custom Artist Radio stations, as well as podcasts from iHeartRadio, syncing the same music across rooms, or playing different stations throughout the home. DISH Music will be available on all Hopper 2 and Hopper 3 DVRs."

peggyrh
Associate Producer
interesting, but then we all know how long it usually takes for promised things to actually happen, YouTube was several months after the expected date :)

robbiek19723
Camera Crew

Would Love to see iHeart on my Hopper I have a subscription with the phone and would love it on the Hopper

robbiek19723
Camera Crew

How do you get that Dish music to work with iHeart radio??