Avonjimmy
Audio Engineer

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I hav to reboot the Hopper in the am

Avonjimmy
Audio Engineer
I went to hopper w sling this am & found it wanting! Had to reboot the hopper w sling twice! Once when the Diagnostcs were not on the same line w other choices (might as well reboot as EHD will not show up) & once w the 40% showing under the Check Stability on the choice (gets to 60% & freezes there instead of 50% & marks the end of the Check Stability choice). GET IT FIXED!!!
17 Replies

Avonjimmy
Audio Engineer
I went to hopper w sling this am & found it wanting! Had to reboot the hopper w sling twice! Once when the Diagnostcs were not on the same line w other choices (might as well reboot as EHD will not show up) & once w the 40% showing under the Check Stability on the choice (gets to 60% & freezes there instead of 50% & marks the end of the Check Stability choice). GET IT FIXED!!!

Avonjimmy
Audio Engineer
Check Status!

Avonjimmy
Audio Engineer
Terrible! I hav to reboot the Hopper Sling once in the am. Hangs up if i get it to 40% & hangs entirely if i reach 60% (50% is not avail unless i reboot!). GET IT FIXED!!!!

Avonjimmy
Audio Engineer
Terrible! I hav to reboot the Hopper Sling once in the am. Hangs up if i get it to 40% & hangs entirely if i reach 60% (50% is not available unless i reboot!). GET IT FIXED!!!!
Highlighted

DISH Employee

Oh no! When you rebooted the Hopper, did you press the reset button or did you unplug it directly from the power source?

Avonjimmy
Audio Engineer
Unplugged the power source!

DISH Employee

When you rebooted it, has it gotten you back to a channel or does it just stay on the Starting Up screen?

Avonjimmy
Audio Engineer
Stays on the Startup screen. Stays on 40% screen til i reboot it then fine! GET IT FIXED! This am had to reboot! GET IT FIXED!!!!! I should not have to do this!!!!

DISH Employee

What do you see on your TV screen in the morning that is having you to reset your receiver in the morning?